This week, Green Dealflow published its annual transaction activity report of the solar and wind industries for 2018 (access it here). The report is built from Green Dealflow’s transaction database that tracks publicly announced sales and purchases of equity interests in solar and wind assets. The review consists of five in-depth sections:
- Number of deals transacted
- Gross capacity transacted
- Top 20 countries by number of deals
- Top 25 sellers by number of deals
- Top 25 buyers by number of deals
Every section includes a comparison with the results of 2017 which allows the reader to recognise current developments and trends within the solar and wind industries.